Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A really, REALLY good sandwich

I have to tell you about this sandwich our friend Charlie made when he was over at our house.  He just kinda threw together what he could find from our fridge - but I was absolutely addicted to this sandwich for about a week straight - like, just craved it and had to have it everyday!  When I saw him making it, I thought, THAT is going to taste awful - but I was completely surprised!  Here it is:

2 pieces of Ezekiel bread toasted
Mayo on 1 side of bread
About 1/2 tsp Trader Joe's crushed garlic spread and about 1 tsp Trader Joe's Whole Grain Dijon mustard (w/ the seeds in it) on the other side of bread
3-4 slices of Trader Joe's sliced turkey heated w/ sprinkle cheese melted on top
Lettuce
Tomato
Sprinkle of Black Pepper on top of tomato


YUM!!!!  Just stay home a bit after you eat it and don't talk to anyone :)  but it is SOOOO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment